{{Quickfixn}} Change the order of fields inside a repeating group (FIX 4.4)

Dimuth Lasantha | NaviHedge dlasantha at navihedge.com.au
Sat May 14 04:23:02 PDT 2022

HI Grant,

Thanks for the suggestion and I did successfully, change the order of the repeating group and sent the message with new order.

Cheers,
Dimuth Lasantha
Full Stack Developer

[cid:image001.png at 01D867D8.C9DED350]
Level 13, 276 Flinders Street, Melbourne. VIC. 3000
Office:  +61 (3) 8080 8957
Email: dlasantha at navihedge.com.au<mailto:dlasantha at navihedge.com.au>