{{Quickfixn}} QuickFIX/n does not work on NET 5.0 on Linux

apietrzyk at coinapi.io apietrzyk at coinapi.io
Sun Jun 13 14:48:14 PDT 2021

Grant,

No problem. I created an issue for it:
https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn/issues/696

We also do not have the bandwidth to debug it at the moment, mostly because
it's only happening on Linux only.

Artur Pietrzyk
CEO and Founder
www.coinapi.io

Fri, Jun 11, 2021 3:55 PM, Grant Birchmeier <gbirchmeier at connamara.com>
wrote:

Thanks for the report.  Sorry to say that I don't know when I'll have time
to investigate it, but I am not ignoring it.