{{Quickfixn}} Trading platform Add-ons

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Thu Jan 21 07:41:24 PST 2021

I think the first thing you should do is look at the example apps.  Then,
write your own small pair of initiator/acceptor (e.g. client/server) apps
that can connect to each other.  Extend one to send a message that can be
read by the other (the 35=B News message is a good message to experiment
with; it has few required fields).

After that, you should have a pretty good handle on FIX and basic QF/n
usage.