{{Quickfixn}} Logging settings

alancloughley at hotmail.com alancloughley at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 9 04:59:54 PST 2021

Hi all,

I've tried online but can't find the answer so reaching out to the mailing
list again.

I am connected to my broker via fix4.4  with 2 sessions running, one for
trading and one for data. I use a socket initiator not a threaded initiator.
Both session settings are contained in the same cfg file. I would like to
disable the messages.current.log for the data feed because it's logging a
message for every tick data received so the log is massive and fairly
useless imo. I want to keep the messages.current.log going for the trading
session as these are important to track my trade actions. How can I go about
disabling the message log for the data session only?

Thanks