{{Quickfixn}} Unable to receive order expired Execution Reports

John Hizon john.hizon at live.com
Fri Jan 8 05:18:27 PST 2021

Good day,

Would like to ask if there are other message types to receive expired orders during restatement (before market opens for the day) of GT orders process?

Because I am able to receive ERs that are restated like ‘New’ or ‘Partially Filled’.

The counterparty informed us that the GT Order was expired from their end but I was not able to receive the ER for it. Although, I have yet to receive their reply to send us their logs whether they have send the order expire message. Just wanted to know if there are other message type that caters expired orders besides ERs.

Thank you.