{{Quickfixn}} Duplicate Tag values

Lanfranco Morini Lanfranco.Morini at cegeka.it
Thu Oct 1 13:11:46 PDT 2020

Hi Sagar,
ECN documentation should be asked to the ECN itself (every ECN has its own, and it could be different from another one).
To better understand FIX Protocol there isn’t better place than FIX Trading Community web site (https://www.fixtrading.org/) where you can find documentation for each FIX version you need and how FIX Protocol works.

To be honest you should have documented yourself before you started working on it…

Best regards,
Lanfranco