{{Quickfixn}} Duplicate Tag values

sagar kohli sagar.kkohli at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 04:20:27 PDT 2020

Hi,

Yes you are correct issue is because of datadictionary mismatch. I tried
various thing setting
ValidateFieldoutoforder=N
UseDataDictionary=N
Also read article that says can modify datadictionary, to accept duplicate
tags but not aware how to do this.
I field I am receiving duplicate is in Tag769 TrdRegTimeStamp.

So requirement is to accept these  execution report, need help.

Regards
Sagar Kohli