{{Quickfixn}} Troubles with FIXT1.1/FIX 5.0SP2 configuration

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Jul 28 09:43:56 PDT 2020

Ghali, I think you found a real bug.  I'm experimenting with a fix right
now.

I'm looking into it, but can you send me your config file just so I can
make sure it's not something else?  (remember to remove any sensitive info
or passwords first)

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.