{{Quickfixn}} Reject of 43=Y

xmoon 2000 xmoon2000 at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 17 08:49:57 PDT 2020

20013 is not a standard FIX tag.  Your counterparty has made customizations
to the standard FIX data dictionary.  You'll need to make corresponding
updates to your local FIX44.xml file.

For more information:
http://quickfixn.org/tutorial/custom-fields-groups-and-messages.html

-Grant

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 8:32 AM Pandit, Rohan <Rohan.Pandit at sculptor.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>  I am unable to find 20013 fix tag in QuickFix. I am using FIX 4.4      .
> Could you please let me know if this tag is available?
>
> Thanks,
> Rohan Pandit
> T: 646.366.2813
> rohan.pandit at Sculptor.com

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.