{{Quickfixn}} Crack CollateralReportAck response.

Kostas Parginos kparginos at yahoo.gr
Thu Jul 9 03:10:16 PDT 2020

 Hi Grant,
    Yes my message starts with a "8=FIXT.1.1"
(BA message sample: "8=FIXT.1.1|9=606|35=BA|34=34|49=**********|52=20200709-09:17:57.773|56=**********|167=.......").
    Also my login contains 1137=9
(Logon message: 8=FIXT.1.1|9=77|35=A|34=43|49=**********|52=20200709-09:57:17.917|56=**********|98=0|108=5|1137=9|10=061|)
    I am using version 1.9.0 ( QuickFix.dll & QuickFix.FIX50SP2.dll), no NUGET.

*Note that I have changed some real data with asterisks (**********) in order not avoid exposure of company's sensitive data.
Thank you very much,Kostas Parginos.

    Στις Τετάρτη, 8 Ιουλίου 2020, 10:32:31 μ.μ. EEST, ο χρήστης Grant Birchmeier <gbirchmeier at connamara.com> έγραψε:

 Do your log messages actually start with "8=FIXT.1.1"?
And does your Login message contain "1137=9" ?
Lastly, please tell me which QuickFIX library version you are using.  If you downloaded the dll, tell me which one.  If you are using a NuGet package, tell me which one.