{{Quickfixn}} Quckfix setNextSenderMsgSeqNum method

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed Jul 8 12:27:48 PDT 2020

99% of the time someone wants to do this, it's because they're approaching
something the wrong way.

So... what is the actual problem you want to solve?

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 1:53 PM Pandit, Rohan <Rohan.Pandit at sculptor.com>
wrote:

> Is there setNextSenderMsgSeqNum method in Quickfix/n library?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Rohan Pandit
>
> T: 646.366.2813
>
> rohan.pandit at Sculptor.com
>

> The information contained in this message and any attachment(s) may be
> privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from
> disclosure and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
> to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
> hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of
> this message and any attachment is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
> If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by
> replying to this email and permanently delete the message from your
> computer. Sculptor Capital Management, Inc. and its affiliates will use any
> personal information you give to us in accordance with our Privacy Policy
> <https://www.sculptor.com/privacy-policy> and, where relevant, our GDPR
> and EU Cookies Policy. <https://www.sculptor.com/privacy-policy>
>
> Nothing contained in this message and/or any attachment(s) constitutes a
> solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.