{{Quickfixn}} Quickfixn Connection Webpage after Upgrade

Nate Kershner nathaneleven at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 05:25:14 PDT 2020

We just went live with an upgrade to QuickFix/n (1.0.3 to 1.10). Obviously
1.0.3 is a very old version, but I'm hoping someone can assist. In the old
version, if you visited http://localhost on the server or http://<servername>
from another machine, it presented you with webpage with a list of
connections and their sequence numbers with the ability to adjust them, but
after upgrading it's no longer working (error message is Unable to
connect). I don't see any actual webpage configured anywhere on the server
we run our service on (IIS isn't even installed), so I'm pretty sure it was
somehow served up by the engine itself? Any ideas if this is the case and
if there's an equivalent in 1.10 or if I'll just need to build an
equivalent myself?

Thanks,
Nate