{{Quickfixn}} Exception while processing the FIX messages

Veduruparthi Raju rveduruparthi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:35:22 PDT 2020

Hello,

I am using the QuickFix version 1.9 and using the below dll's in my project
connecting to different exchanges one supporting the FIX44 and the other
FIX50SP2.
I am seeing the following exception while processing the messages.
Does that assembly have anything to do with the quickfix engine I am using ?
BTW i am using the .NET Framework 4.7.
Appreciate any insight into this.

QuickFix.dll
QuickFix.FIX50SP2.dll
QuickFix.FIX44.dll

*Exception:*

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly
'WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking, Version=3.0.4.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=5cded1a1a0a7b481' or one of its dependencies. The system
cannot find the file specified.

File name: 'WeifenLuo.WinFormsUI.Docking, Version=3.0.4.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=5cded1a1a0a7b481'

   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes(RuntimeAssembly
assembly, ObjectHandleOnStack retTypes)

   at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.GetExportedTypes()

   at System.Linq.Enumerable.<SelectManyIterator>d__17`2.MoveNext()

   at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereEnumerableIterator`1.MoveNext()

   at System.Collections.Generic.List`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 collection)

   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)

   at QuickFix.DefaultMessageFactory.GetMessageFactories(IEnumerable`1
assemblies)

   at QuickFix.DefaultMessageFactory..ctor(String defaultApplVerId)

Thanks,
--Raju.v