{{Quickfixn}} Crack CollateralReportAck response.

Kostas Parginos kparginos at yahoo.gr
Wed Jul 1 05:21:51 PDT 2020

Hi Team.
    I am trying to create an app that sends CollateralReport & TradeCaptureReport messages to a fix connection provide by Bloomberg. Although I have managed to crack TradeCapturereportAck messages, I cannot find a CollateralReportAck class to use it with the OnMessage callback. By looking in the log files, there are CollateralReportAck messages (35=DQ) coming from Bloomberg side. Do you have a solution to propose?

Thanks.