{{Quickfixn}} Quickfixn Digest, Vol 104, Issue 15

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Jun 22 12:15:21 PDT 2020

And what happened when you tried that?

Also, please change your list settings away from digest view.  This list is
not high-traffic enough that you'll need it, and it makes it harder for us
to track the discussion.  Don't make it harder to help you.   (You didn't
even reply to a digest that had our last exchange in it!)

-Grant

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 1:53 PM Alex Wellington Santos da Silva <
alexds at ciandt.com> wrote:

> I tried that link
> http://www.quickfixengine.org/quickfix/doc/html/?quickfix/doc/html
>
> but in my implementation i did something like that:
>
> var parties = new Quote.NoPartyIdsGroup();
>
> parties.PartyId = new PartyId("Party ID");
> message.AddGroup(parties);
>

> Alex Santos • Software Engineer
> 5463
> alexds at ciandt.com • ciandt.com
> Follow us: LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ciandt/> | Instagram
> <https://www.instagram.com/ciandt/> | Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/ciandt/> | YouTube
> <https://www.youtube.com/user/ciandtVideos>
> [image: CI&T Driven by Impact]

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.