{{Quickfixn}} (no subject)

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Thu Jun 18 07:34:31 PDT 2020

Awesome, glad to hear.

FYI, also be aware of "msg.GetString(23)", in case you see a similar
problem extracting that field.

-Grant

On Thu, Jun 18, 2020 at 9:30 AM Wayne Kaplan <
wkaplan at financialnortheastern.com> wrote:

> I’m using “Imports QuickFix.FIX44”
>

> However what you just showed me worked.
>

> Thank you so much
>

> Wayne Kaplan
>
> Senior Software Developer
>

> 100 Passaic Avenue
>
> 973-396-1057 Direct
>
> Fairfield, NJ 07004
>
> 866-855-1504 Fax
>
> 800-362-9876 x205
>
> wkaplan at financialnortheastern.com
>

> www.financialnortheastern.com

Grant Birchmeier
*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.