{{Quickfixn}} Drop copy sample implementation

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed May 6 10:43:21 PDT 2020

Did you look at the examples Mike pointed you to?

TradeClient is an initiator, Executor is an acceptor.  Run the Executor,
then run the TradeClient.  The TradeClient provides a simple command-line
to send dummy order messages to the Executor, and the executor will respond
with ExecutionReports.

Look at those examples.  Run them.  See how they work.  Look at the config
files.  Make small changes and see what happens.  Look at the logs that
result.

Please do that before you ask further questions, because you will learn
what QF can do and how message transmission/reception works.  You'll have a
good idea of what your own initiator will need to do (because command-line
aside, it's not that different.)

-Grant

On Wed, May 6, 2020 at 12:29 PM sagar kohli <sagar.kkohli at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mike,
>
> So elaborating more on that we would be having connectivity over internet.
> i.e. as such we are going to be initiator and would be receiving order
> executed over ECN. So can you please help me understand what needs to be
> done?
>
> Regards
> Sagar Kohli
>

> On Tue, May 5, 2020, 8:35 PM Mike Gatny <mgatny at connamara.com> wrote:
>
>> Right here:
>> https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn/tree/master/Examples/TradeClient
>>
>> You can connect it to this to see Execution Reports flow:
>> https://github.com/connamara/quickfixn/tree/master/Examples/Executor
>>
>> --
>> Mike Gatny
>> Connamara Systems
>>

>> On Tue, May 5, 2020 at 10:58 AM sagar kohli <sagar.kkohli at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Team,
>>>
>>> I am using the quick fix for first time. Can someone please share sample
>>> example for initiator where we would be just connecting to server and
>>> server would be sending execution report for executed orders ON FIX44.
>>>
>>> It would be great help
>>>
>>> Thanks and Regards
>>> Sagar Kohli
>>>

>> This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe
>> you received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately
>> and delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*