{{Quickfixn}} Tag appears more than once...

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Fri Mar 20 10:27:56 PDT 2020

Can you post your SessionSettings cfg file so we can make sure your DD
config is correct?

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems

On Fri, Mar 20, 2020 at 12:43 PM (Eddie) John Jackson <eddie at datobyte.com>
wrote:

> Grant,
>

>                 Here is the formatted FIX…   I had to delete the rest of
> the message because it would not go through.
>

> Eddie
>

> Here it is…
>

> 8=FIXT.1.1
>
> 9=285
>
> 35=R
>
> 49=LBA
>
> 56=SPACRFQ
>
> 34=24
>
> 52=20200320-13:21:09.737
>
> 131=BBMBWD.6805590974410784768_0
>
> 146=1
>
> 55=7973557L2
>
> 22=1
>
> 48=7973557L2
>
> 460=11
>
> 537=1
>
> 54=1
>
> 38=1450
>
> 110=1450
>
> 64=20200324
>
> 692=1
>
> 62=20200320-14:02:05.554
>
> 126=20200320-13:02:05.554
>
> 453=2
>
> 448=909595059
>
> 447=D
>
> 452=17
>
> 448=BBMBWD
>
> 447=D
>
> 452=16
>
> 10=040
>

> 8=FIXT.1.1
>
> 9=110
>
> 35=3
>
> 34=9
>
> 49=SPACRFQ
>
> 52=20200320-13:21:09.962
>
> 56=LBA
>
> 45=24
>
> 58=Tag appears more than once
>
> 371=448
>
> 372=R
>
> 373=13
>
> 10=087

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.