{{Quickfixn}} How to change the order of tags in a message

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Mar 10 06:53:06 PDT 2020

146 is the start of a repeating group.  Therefore, when you build your
message, you need to build a repeating group and use AddGroup() to add it
to your message.  You need to add 55 to the group, *then* add the group to
the message.

Please see http://quickfixn.org/tutorial/repeating-groups.html

Also, please do some reading about FIX repeating groups, because it's
obvious that you are new to this and you need to get yourself up to speed.

And FYI, field order *outside* of repeating groups does not matter.  Just
inside groups.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 3:49 AM R.D <love2kite at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I need to send a message that field 146 must come before field 55.
> Normally all tags a arrange by increasing value order.
> How can I specifically achieve my unique tags orders?
>
> Thanks in advance
> Ram

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.