{{Quickfixn}} SPAMRe: SPAMRe: Acceptor is not log sessionotfound and exception socket

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Tue Mar 3 11:10:16 PST 2020

Sergio,

Ah, I see.  Somehow in all this time, the Acceptor code has not gotten
wired up properly to the Log/LogFactory interfaces.  And in fact it is
still hardcoding a FileLog, which we did as a temporary solution way back
while doing the original port.  For now, your simplest option might be to
replace the hardcoded FileLog in the ClientHandlerThread constructor with
your own custom DB logger implementation.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems