{{Quickfixn}} Issue with .net version

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Feb 17 07:56:00 PST 2020

4.4 is *not* a QuickFIX/n version number -- it is a FIX protocol
specification number.  QF supports all FIX specs (4.1-4.4, 5.0, 5.0sp1 and
2).  (For the record, the latest QF/n version number is 1.9.0)

Furthermore, QF/n is an engine, not an application.  If your application
breaks, then you'll need to debug your application like any other program.

If your application is throwing an exception which seems to come from
within a QF/n component, then I might be able to help if you post that
error and its stacktrace.  Plus, you'll need to correctly identify which
version of QF/n you are using.

-Grant

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 11:18 PM Haresamudram, Haritha Priya <
harithapriya.sureshkumar at cgi.com> wrote:

> The Quickfix 4.4 was working fine with 4.7.1  .net version. And after it
> was upgraded to 4.8 , the quikfix isnot working and not starting up.
>
> Is there any issue with version and what needs to be done to fix this
>

> Thanks!

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*

This email, along with any attachments, is confidential. If you believe you
received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and
delete all copies of the message. Thank you from Connamara Systems, LLC.