{{Quickfixn}} .NET Core support

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Oct 1 08:39:12 PDT 2019

Yes, .NET Core support is in master, but not yet an official release.  If
you checkout the source from GitHub and build it, you'll see binaries for
it.  This support will be in the next release (not yet scheduled), and we
welcome all feedback about it.

The Nuget packages are not official.  We did not build them, we did not
post them.

-Grant

On Tue, Oct 1, 2019 at 9:43 AM Jiho HAN <jiho.han at us.bnpparibas.com> wrote:

> Is .NET Core supported by QuickFix/n?
>
> I don’t see any mention of .NET Core support on the official website.
>
> I do, however, see a Nuget package for .NET Core (latest version is 1.8.1)
> up on nuget.org but I am wondering if it’s maintained/supported by the
> same folks who maintain the QuickFix/n project.
>

> Does anyone have experience with using QuickFix/n on .NET Core?
>
> Also now that .NET Core 3 is out, does that change anything?
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jiho
>
> Classification: Public
>

> This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for
> the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error,
> please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord
> with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial,
> is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the
> integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will)
> not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that
> certain functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP
> Paribas RCC, Inc.
>

> Unless otherwise provided above, this message was sent by BNP Paribas, or
> one of its affiliates in Canada, having an office at 1981 McGill College
> Avenue, Montreal, QC, H3A 2W8, Canada. To the extent this message is being
> sent from or to Canada, you may unsubscribe from receiving commercial
> electronic messages by using this link: www.bnpparibas.ca/en/unsubscribe/.
> See www.bnpparibas.ca for more information on BNP Paribas, in Canada.

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*