{{Quickfixn}} Create Quickfix message from String

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Wed Sep 11 09:00:44 PDT 2019

1) I recommend that you have a DataDictionary.  If the message has a
repeating group, then you MUST have one.  It is impossible to parse
repeating groups without a DataDictionary.

2) 10 is required to be the last field in the message.  It sounds like you
might not know FIX.

3) It sounds like what you are doing is not well-considered.  You can't
send a verbatim message and expect it to work.  The sending-time and
sequence number need to be updated, and hence the checksum also needs to be
updated.  *You can't "replay" a FIX log and expect it to work.*

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*