{{Quickfixn}} Custom Groups

Ravi Arcot ravi at kynex.com
Sun Aug 25 12:28:51 PDT 2019

Hello:

We are using QuickFix/n Version 1.7.

Attempting to create a custom group in the dictionary and populate the message prior to sending.
While the group is in the dictionary and getting loaded (confirmed in the dictionary), we are not sure how to populate the message prior to sending.

Since the custom group is not in the quickfix.dll at compile time we are not sure how to instantiate the new group in the proper place and set the fields. For example QuickFix.FIX44.TradeCaptureReport.NoSidesGroup.MyCustomGroup does not exist.

Greatly appreciate help from others who may have done this already.

Best.

Ravi Arcot
201.796.4900 x224
ravi at kynex.com

The information in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.