{{Quickfixn}} Ruby version for messages

Peter van Lonkhuyzen peter at nutcracker.co.za
Fri Jul 5 03:15:42 PDT 2019

Hi
I have been using quickfix and quickfix/n for a number of years, till now I have been happy in just creating custom XML files for the message definitions. However for this project I wanted to create the custom classes that go with the XML file.

I have seen that this requires Ruby ver1.9.3 and nokogiri 1.6.8.1

However when going onto the Rubyinstaller.org website I can't find any where to download versions under 2.0.

Where would be the best place to get the correct versions of the tools required.

Regards

Peter