{{Quickfixn}} Windows service delete FIX44.xml path from Config.cfg

Kerem Can kerem.can at architecht.com
Wed Jun 19 11:38:34 PDT 2019

Hi Everybody,

I have a Windows service to run my quickfix app.
When this Windows service run on Windows Server, it delete DataDictionary path.
How can I fix this bug? Can you help me?
Here is my Config.cfg

[default]
ConnectionType=initiator
ResetOnLogon=Y
ResetSeqNumFlag=Y
StartTime=00:00:00
EndTime=00:00:00
FileStoreMaxCachedMsgs=0

[session]
BeginString=FIX.4.4
SenderCompID=localpc
TargetCompID=streambase
SocketConnectHost=1.1.1.1
SocketConnectPort=25007
HeartBtInt=30
FileLogPath=D:\WindowsServices\BOA.WindowsService.MobileInvestment.Streambase\logs
FileStorePath=D:\WindowsServices\BOA.WindowsService.MobileInvestment.Streambase\store
DataDictionary=D:\WindowsServices\BOA.WindowsService.MobileInvestment.Streambase/FIX44.xml

Kerem CAN
kerem.can at architecht.com<mailto:kerem.can at architecht.com>
Tel: 0 (541) 428 43 05
[9979e650-e0be-43ad-bd17-23e4a7ee7b1b-large]