{{Quickfixn}} Message Error

(Eddie) John Jackson eddie at datobyte.com
Tue Jun 18 06:52:00 PDT 2019

Hi All,

                I am getting an error as below.  This is a 35=y that I am receiving.  I receive admin messages with no issues but when I asked the sender to send me a sample of their message I am seeing an extra character in the message and the message lengths differ.  But they are saying that this is an established FIX connection with other clients.  Does anyone know why this may be happening.

                8=FIXT.1.1A9=9126A35=yA49=XXXXXXXXXA56=YYYYYYYYYA34=3A52=20190618-13:08:59.818

Invalid message: Expected BodyLength=9140, Received BodyLength=9126

Thanks,

Eddie