{{Quickfixn}} Adding Custom Messages

(Eddie) John Jackson eddie at datobyte.com
Tue Mar 5 08:44:23 PST 2019

I see part of my problem as I was using the dll instead of the QuickFixn project.  But the classes are generated.  I have tried to directly add the new class but that does not seem to work either.

Can someone help with the steps to add a new message to the QuickFixn project to create the classes for the custom message?

Kind Regards,

Eddie