{{Quickfixn}} Does QuickFIX/N support logging to databases?

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Fri Jan 18 10:56:18 PST 2019

Hi Mark,

QF/n does not currently have an equivalent of the database StoreFactories
and database LogFactories found in the other quickfixes
(e.g. JdbcLogFactory and JdbcStoreFactory in QF/j).

If you'd be interested in taking a stab at the implementation, I'd be happy
to steer you in the right direction.

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems