{{Quickfixn}} Can be message store given a shared path

Christoph John christoph.john at macd.com
Wed Oct 3 02:19:34 PDT 2018

Hi,

w.r.t. to your earlier question: of course you will introduce latency when writing to a shared file
system.
But as already suggested you could write your own message store which stores the messages how/where
you want them to be stored. E.g. you could write to the file system or data base in a separate
thread so that the message sending is not affected by the write operation.

Cheers,
Chris.

On 03/10/18 11:10, Sumit Gupta (SUGU) wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Is Anyone using any mechanism to sync the message stores between active/passive setup?
>
> It would be a great help if anyone can assist further on this.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Sumit

Christoph John
Software Engineering