{{Quickfixn}} To the Cloud?

Blumenfeld, Harley Harley.Blumenfeld at ectp.com
Fri Oct 19 10:59:23 PDT 2018

Is anyone running their QuickFIX\N initiator in a cloud environment such as AWS or Azure?

If so what learnings or advice do you have about attempting to run in one of these environments?

Harley Blumenfeld
Engelhart CTP (US) LLC
400 Atlantic St, 11th Floor, Stamford, CT, 06901
T +1 203 349 7548
Harley.Blumenfeld at ectp.com
ectp.com
Visit our website at http://www.ectp.com
The content of this message is confidential and was intended solely to its recipient. In case this message is received by mistake, please destroy it and notify the sender immediately. Electronic mails are not a safe channel for data transmission and the sender accepts NO liability for eventual errors, delays, loss, interception or virus infection. When necessary, the receiver must request a hard-copy version.

Collection and Use of Your Personal Information

At ECTP we are committed to taking all reasonable steps to ensure compliance with the requirements of Data Protection and Privacy laws and regulations. ECTP may collect personal information that you voluntarily provide, which may include your name, address, email address, contact information, billing information, etc. For example, ECTP collects personal information when you request or provide certain services or products.

We use this information for carefully considered business purposes. For more information please read our Data Privacy Policy.