{{Quickfixn}} Not receiving fill response

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Mon Sep 24 07:39:41 PDT 2018

What's in your actual message log?  (The file that ends in .messages.log)

If you can't find it, make sure you are using a FileLogFactory.

If messages are rejected at the transport later, FromApp and FromAdmin will
never see them.  Always look to your message log.

On Mon, Sep 24, 2018 at 3:03 AM, Jalal Eddine RAMDANI <
funky_byte89 at hotmail.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I’m using quickfixn 1.8.0 and coding in C#.
>
> I’ve created a client app which communicates with our broker, I’m able to
> send orders successfully and get a response back. However the response is
> never complete: I only receive the acknowledgement (tag 150= 0), and never
> the fills (150=1 or 150=2). I’ve checked with the broker’s support and in
> their logs it is clear that they send the fills. I log everything in my
> app, especially in the FromApp and FromAdmin functions, but I never see a
> Fill response.
>
> Does anyone have an idea what the reason might be?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Jalal
>
> Sent from my iPhone

*Connamara Systems, LLC*