{{Quickfixn}} fix connection to bloomberg

Roberto Reff roberto.reff at poligram.de
Thu Jul 12 05:47:27 PDT 2018

Hello Matthijs.

Which QuickFix Version do you using?

Here my working fixsettings connecting Bloomberg EMSX.

[DEFAULT]
ConnectionType=initiator
ReconnectInterval=30
FileStorePath=F:\Anwendungen\METRAS\TEST1\Log\FixSession\20180712_store
FileLogPath=F:\Anwendungen\METRAS\Test1\Service\log
StartTime=00:00:00
EndTime=00:00:00
UseDataDictionary=Y
ValidateUserDefinedFields=N
ValidateFieldsHaveValues=N
ValidateFieldsOutOfOrder=N
#ResetOnLogon=N
#ResetOnDisconnect=N
DataDictionary=F:\Anwendungen\METRAS\Test1\Service\FixMessageData\FIX44.xml
#HttpAcceptPort=9911
PersistMessages=Y
LogoutTimeout=5

#-------------------------------------------------
# EMSX SESSION SIMULATION
[SESSION]
BeginString=FIX.4.2
SenderCompID=BLAEMSX
TargetCompID=EMSXBLA
HeartBtInt=30
StartTime=04:00:00
EndTime=23:30:00
ValidateFieldsOutOfOrder=N
UseDataDictionary=Y
DataDictionary=F:\Anwendungen\METRAS\Test1\Service\FixMessageData\20180227_LBBI_FIX42.xml
CheckLatency=N
SocketConnectHost=160.43.172.34
SocketConnectPort=8228
SSLEnable=Y
SSLProtocols=Tls12
SSLValidateCertificates=N
SSLCheckCertificateRevocation=N
SSLCertificate=F:\Anwendungen\METRAS\Test1\Service\Tls\EMSX_simulation_cert\pkcs12\cert.pfx
SSLCertificatePassword=YOURPASS

Regards

Roberto