{{Quickfixn}} verifying the trustworthyness of the QuickFixN non official nuget publication made by junvtd

DAVID Christophe christophe.david at sgcib.com
Wed Apr 4 08:42:29 PDT 2018

Hello,

I sent the below message to the owner of the nuget publication.
It sounds quite fishy that the publication https://www.nuget.org/packages/QuickFix.Net look official, but isn't.
It should at least add a disclaimer making it clear to nuget users. It could contain a trojan horse, for all we know...

Did you ever get some credentials from the owner of this publication?

Best regards,
Christophe

>>> Messsage sent to jvuntd via nuget site <<<
>>>Hello,
>>>Thank you for your work of uploading QuickFixN to nuget.
>>>I noticed this is not published by the official github maintainers.
>>>Why aren't you making it clear with a disclaimer such as:
>>>"Non official publication, provide as a courtesy of..."
>>>Best regards,
>>>Christophe

This message and any attachments (the “message”) are confidential, intended solely for the addressee(s), and may contain legally privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by telephoning or e-mailing the sender.
You should not copy this e-mail or use it for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any other person.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration. Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.
You agree to receive all communications by email or through dedicated websites.
Please visit https://cib.societegenerale.com/en/market-regulation/ for important information on MiFID, SFTR and with respect to derivative products.

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes sont confidentiels et susceptibles de contenir des informations couvertes par le secret professionnel.
Ce message est etabli a l’attention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.
SOCIETE GENERALE et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite en cas d’alteration, modification ou falsification de ce message.
Vous acceptez de recevoir nos communications par email ou via des sites web dedies.
Veuillez consulter le site https://cib.societegenerale.com/en/market-regulation/ pour des informations importantes sur MiFID, SFTR et sur les produits derives.