{{Quickfixn}} MarketDataRequest.NoRelatedSymGroup group order

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Jan 23 14:11:22 PST 2018

Wait wait wait...   55, 48, 22 is the correct order per the standard
vanilla FIX data dictionary.

I don't think you have a DD problem, unless you've changed your DD and
rebuilt QF/n, which I highly doubt.

I think you are setting the group fields wrong.  I bet you are actually
setting the fields as Body fields and not Group fields.

Can you please show us your code for setting these fields?