{{Quickfixn}} MarketDataRequest.NoRelatedSymGroup group order

Grant Birchmeier gbirchmeier at connamara.com
Tue Jan 23 10:40:50 PST 2018

Do you have UseDataDictionary=N in your config?

If yes, don't do that.  Use a DD, and make sure it matches your
counterparty's spec.

Please take a look and let us know how it goes.

On Tue, Jan 23, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Robert Maidla <robertmaidla at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble connecting to my broker. They specifically request
> that the ‘MarketDataRequest.NoRelatedSymGroup’ should be in a specific
> order (the correct tag order is 55, 48, 22). Whichever way I order the
> components before adding them to the group, the end result for the message
> is in the exact opposite order (tag order 22, 48, 55). That results in a
> rejected MDRequest.
>
> Can someone help me figure out a way to change the order of the tags or is
> there a way to intercept the message in the ‘Send()’ function before
> sending it to the broker and manually change the order of the tags should
> the outgoing message be of type ‘MDRequest’?
>
> Thanks in advance and best regards,
> Robert

*Connamara Systems, LLC*
*Made-To-Measure Trading Solutions.*