{{Quickfixn}} QuickFix session disconnect

Constantin Huiung chuiung at synetec.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 05:13:58 PST 2018

Hi,

There is no disconnect message in our logs, the last messages in the log file are the heartbeats exchanged between the two systems, and they simply stop.
As the other side is saying that the session disconnects and they have triggers to let them know about this situation it can be assumed that the disconnect request comes from our side (quick fix component), but I cannot say this with 100% certainty.