{{Quickfixn}} C# QuickFix 1.5 LogOut and Restart program

Bugganna, Venkata (Mohan) Venkata.Bugganna at nrg.com
Thu Feb 8 07:23:33 PST 2018

Hi,

I'm using QuickFix 1.5 for Trade Capture(TC) report from ICE. I'm downloading security definition(master data) also before start of downloading TC reports.
I would like to logout gracefully if I don't find a symbol in security definition while reading Trade Capture.
The reason for this my TC report has symbol which has all master data in security definition.
I can't process TC report without master data so I would like to logout from QuickFix and resend security definition request to IC basically restarting the application.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan