{{Quickfixn}} QuickFix session disconnect

Constantin Huiung chuiung at synetec.co.uk
Fri Jan 12 03:33:26 PST 2018

Hi,

We are using the QuickFix component to exchange FIX messages with a FIX engine that requires the session to be connected at all times. Currently the FIX session is being disconnect after approximately 20 min (if not used).
The login, heartbeat and test messages are being exchanged successfully.
The configuration that we are using at the moment is attached to this message. We have tried with different combinations of StartDay/StartTime/EndDay/EndTime (we are skipping the weekend days, but this is not mandatory).

Are there any configuration settings/fields that are needed in order to keep the session active/connected at all times?
Did anybody encountered this issue before and can help to fix it? We can provide additional details regarding the issue, if necessary.

Thank you.