{{Quickfixn}} FIX Message: TradeCaptureReportRequest

Kunal CHANGELA kunal.changela at us.bnpparibas.com
Tue Nov 7 07:24:47 PST 2017

Hi,

I would like to make a FIX message request for the below message
http://fixwiki.fixtrading.org/index.php/TradeCaptureReportRequest

When I asked FINRA if they support this they said they did not.
How can I find out WHO would support this message and give me back a response?

I am hoping that this is related to the FINRA Trade Capture Reports that firms send for TRACE reporting.

The context of this is:
I am trying to find a way to periodically get a report of all the UNMATCHED trades against a particular MPID for my firms TRACE reporting requirement.
Has anyone done this already?

Thanks,
[CIB_BM_Sign_E_Q]

Kunal Changela
Credit Risk and PnL Development

Group Email: DL CRD IT NY<mailto:crditny at us.bnpparibas.com> (x841 4876, Intl: x721 4876)

787 7th Avenue, New York, NY 10019
Tel: +1 212 841 2640
Mobile: +1 917 216 8852
kunal.changela at us.bnpparibas.com<mailto:kunal.changela at us.bnpparibas.com>

[cid:image002.gif at 01D357B2.A2A1E330]

[icône représentant un arbre et symbolisant la nature]  Do not print this document unless it is necessary, consider the environment

This message and any attachments (the "message") is intended solely for the addressees and is confidential. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Any use not in accord with its purpose, any dissemination or disclosure, either whole or partial, is prohibited except formal approval. The internet can not guarantee the integrity of this message. BNP PARIBAS (and its subsidiaries) shall (will) not therefore be liable for the message if modified. Please note that certain functions and services for BNP Paribas may be performed by BNP Paribas RCC, Inc.

Unless otherwise provided above, this message was sent by BNP Paribas, or one of its affiliates in Canada, having an office at 1981 McGill College Avenue, Montreal, QC, H3A 2W8, Canada. To the extent this message is being sent from or to Canada, you may unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages by using this link: www.bnpparibas.ca/en/unsubscribe/ <http://www.bnpparibas.ca/en/unsubscribe/>. See www.bnpparibas.ca <http://www.bnpparibas.ca> for more information on BNP Paribas, in Canada.