{{Quickfixn}} how to use multiple SSL Certificates

Roberto Reff roberto.reff at poligram.de
Tue Oct 31 02:16:02 PDT 2017

Hello.

If I understand it correctly, the current quickfixn implementation works like the SSL settings apply to all configured sessions. right?

Currently we have three different sessions configured. Something like that:

[SESSION]
BeginString=FIX.4.4
SenderCompID=EXECUTOR1
TargetCompID=CLIENT1
FileStorePath=store1
DataDictionary=..\..\..\..\spec1\fix\FIX44.xml

[SESSION]
BeginString=FIX.4.4
SenderCompID=EXECUTOR2
TargetCompID=CLIENT2
FileStorePath=store2
DataDictionary=..\..\..\..\spec2\fix\FIX44.xml

[SESSION]
BeginString=FIX.4.4
SenderCompID=EXECUTOR3
TargetCompID=CLIENT3
FileStorePath=store3
DataDictionary=..\..\..\..\spec3\fix\FIX44.xml

In the future, each of these must use their own ssl settings.

If so we would need to redesign our fix client to create multiple instance and use a unique fix settings file with the individual ssl settings.

Regards
Roberto

Poligram GmbH
Rilkeweg 4
59519 M?hnesee

Gesch?ftsf?hrung: Roberto Reff
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Arnsberg
Registernummer: HRB10900
USt.ID: DE251226082

http://www.poligram.de

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s) addressed in the message. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute, or copy this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, distributing, or copying this e-mail is strictly prohibited.