{{Quickfixn}} FW: FIX 5.0 logon message. Where?

Philip Clem phclem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 10:17:11 PDT 2017

Thanks for the response.
I do have FIXT11.xml and I am using it.
That does not answer or help with the question, however.
I need to create Logon, Logoff, Reset messages for FIX 5.0. Basically all the messages that are defined in the Session layer of FIX 5.0.

I don’t see these message types in the QuickFIX.dll. They are certainly not in QuickFix.Transport namespace.
Am I missing something?

Where are they?