{{Quickfixn}} Resend Request - not receiving message in Application layer

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Thu Apr 6 05:59:14 PDT 2017

On Wed, Apr 5, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Kunal CHANGELA <
kunal.changela at us.bnpparibas.com> wrote:

> ResetOnLogon=N
>
> ResetOnDisconnect=N

This is good -- you weren't doing this before (I can tell because you had
141=Y in the logs you sent previously).

> *I have managed to successfully send:*
>

>                 var requestAll = new ResendRequest(new BeginSeqNo(13), new
> EndSeqNo(0));
>
>                 _session.Send(requestAll);

As I mentioned to you previously, do not do this.  You are not seeing the
messages in your application because you have trashed quickfixn's internal
state by doing this.  Now that you have corrected the config (above), the
correct way to force a resend is to edit the seqnums file (or db or
whatever) while your app is not running, and then restart your app.