{{Quickfixn}} Message/Field Class Code Generation

Tom Ries Tom.Ries at spiderrock.net
Tue Jun 20 12:40:27 PDT 2017

I want to generate C# Message/Field classes from a custom QuickFix xml data dictionary.  It seems that there are three approaches mentioned out-there.

1.      Use the Ruby scripts (from the C++ Quickfix repository) along with the XML transform tool xsltproc (whose binary I cannot find).

2.      Use the Ruby scripts along with along with the Windows XML transform tool msxsl (whose binary I cannot find).

3.      On the QuickFixN mailing list forum, there is some discussion about writing a code generator in C#.  However, I do not find any code gen code in the quickfixn repository or in any outstanding pull request.

Can anyone give me some guidance on the best way to generate the QuickFix Message\Field classes from a custom xml data dictionary?

Thank you,
Tom

--
Important - Confidential Information & Disclaimer. All email sent to or from this address will be retained by SpiderRock’s email archiving system. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Please do not forward or distribute this correspondence by any means. Please also be aware that there is no assumption of privacy in any SpiderRock communication. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and delete the message without copying or forwarding it to anyone. SpiderRock will not be liable for any compliance and technical information or guidance provided herein.