{{Quickfixn}} FIX 5.0 logon message. Where?

Philip Clem phclem at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 09:24:40 PDT 2017

(This message may be a duplicate of one from yesterday when I posted and
required a verification to access the mailing list).
If added more to this message.

I need to send a login in FIX 5.0.

I am looking for the FIX 5.0 equivalent to the QuickFix.FIX44.Login.
I assumed it must be in a transport namespace within QuickFix just like
QuickFix.FIX50.
I've looked through the names spaces in QuickFix.dll and don't see it.

I notice in the transport FIXT11.xml it is referenced.

    <message msgcat='admin' msgtype='A' name='Logon'>

Where is the FIX 5.0 Logon in the namespace?
Is there another .dll for the transport?

Should I just use "session.Logon()" and not do something like the following
which I do for FIX 4.4:

QuickFix.Message message = new QuickFix.FIX44.Logon(

new QuickFix.Fields.EncryptMethod(0), new
QuickFix.Fields.HeartBtInt(mdomSession.HeartBeatInterval)

);

QuickFix.Session.SendToTarget(message);

Philip H. Clem