{{Quickfixn}} Searching in archives doesn't work

Michael.Hulthin at tieto.com Michael.Hulthin at tieto.com
Tue May 2 01:52:57 PDT 2017

Got this:
ht://Dig error

htsearch detected an error. Please report this to the webmaster of this site by sending an e-mail to: mailman at listserver-foreach.dreamhost.com<mailto:mailman at listserver-foreach.dreamhost.com> The error message is:

Unable to read word database file '/dh/mailman/foreach/archives/private/quickfixn-quickfixn.com/htdig/db.words.db'

Did you run htdig?

When I mailed as instructed I got greeted with no authorized etc, so I guess you guys must do this.

Med vänlig hälsning / Best regards,

Michael Hulthin, Developer

Tieto Sweden AB, TGF Financial Services
email michael.hulthin at tieto.com<mailto:michael.hulthin at tieto.com>, direct +46 (0)10 481 49 53, mobile +46 (0)70 699 41 67
Fjärde Bassängvägen 15, 115 83 Stockholm, Sweden, www.tieto.com<http://www.tieto.com/>

Please note: The information contained in this message may be legally privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorised use, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer. Thank You.