{{Quickfixn}} Setting up SSL (not using STunnel)

Jimmy Lakhani jlakhani at vaneck.com
Tue Apr 18 11:31:16 PDT 2017

Hi:

Stunnel is a new tool for us to use. We currently have a commercial tool,  a hardware load balancer in our environment that supports SSL offloading.  Can we frontend the FIX application server with that load balancer and perform SSL offloading to achieve encrypted communication?

Jimmy Lakhani

This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient  of  this  message  you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer  to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of VanEck or any of its subsidiaries. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such. All information  is  subject to change without notice. All e-mails at VanEck are, in accordance with Firm policy, to be used for VanEck business purposes only. E-mails sent from or to the Firm are subject to being reviewed by the Firm in accordance with the Firm's procedure for the review of correspondence.