{{Quickfixn}} Checking FIX connection

Mike Gatny mgatny at connamara.com
Wed Dec 21 08:52:31 PST 2016

Under what conditions do you want to perform this check? I'm trying to
imagine a scenario where you wouldn't know the SessionID but I can't think
of one.

You can use the OnCreate callback to know about all Sessions that exist,
and the OnLogon/OnLogout callbacks to maintain an idea of which ones are
currently logged on.  Or, given that you do know all of the SessionIDs via
OnCreate, you can also use Session.LookupSession(sessionID).IsLoggedOn.  To
force a logout, Session.LookupSession(sessionID).Disconnect("your reason
here").

--
Mike Gatny
Connamara Systems, LLC