{{Quickfixn}} Web interface implementation in QuickFixN

Mohit Kumar mohit.kumar at 3pillarglobal.com
Fri Dec 23 03:10:54 PST 2016

Hi friends,

In the legacy QuickFix library, we used to have a web interface (using
HttpAcceptPort in the config file), where we could see the list of active
session and toggle some of the settings for a particular session. In the
new QuickFix\N library, the setting for HttpAcceptPort is not available and
so does the web interface to see the list of active sessions.
As I am upgrading my application to use the new library, I am planning to
implement the similar web interface in the new library. Once it is
implemented, I'll submit my code for merge into the QuickFix\N library so
that rest of the community can also use it.

If anyone of you is also working or planning to implement the same, please
feel free to contact me.

Mohit Kumar