{{Quickfixn}} [External] Re: QuickFIXn 1.6.0 Released!

Rettenmier, Curt Curt.Rettenmier at avistacorp.com
Wed Oct 19 08:58:06 PDT 2016

I am attempting to add some new custom fields to the Fix44.xml for the ICE FIX release 3.2 scheduled for 11/9. When I attempt to run my app I receive the error below. Any help would be appreciated.

2016-10-19 08:29:28.1077|ERROR|System Error: The given key was not present in the dictionary.   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary.parseMsgEl(XmlNode node, DDMap ddmap, Nullable`1 componentRequired)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary.parseMsgEl(XmlNode node, DDMap ddmap)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary.parseMsgEl(XmlNode node, DDMap ddmap, Nullable`1 componentRequired)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary.parseMsgEl(XmlNode node, DDMap ddmap)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary.parseMessages(XmlDocument doc)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary.Load(Stream stream)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary.Load(String path)

   at QuickFix.DataDictionary.DataDictionary..ctor(String path)

   at QuickFix.SessionFactory.createDataDictionary(SessionID sessionID, Dictionary settings, String settingsKey, String beginString)

   at QuickFix.SessionFactory.ProcessFixDataDictionary(SessionID sessionID, Dictionary settings, DataDictionaryProvider provider)

   at QuickFix.SessionFactory.Create(SessionID sessionID, Dictionary settings)

   at QuickFix.AbstractInitiator.Start()

   at NucleusICEDeals.QFApp.Start() in d:\Projects\NucleusIceDeals\Dev\Tip\NucleusICEDeals\QFApp.cs:line 210

   at NucleusICEDeals.Program.Start() in d:\Projects\NucleusIceDeals\Dev\Tip\NucleusICEDeals\Program.cs:line 47

Curt Rettenmier
Software Developer
Avista Corporation
509-495-8492